Government of the Punjab, Special Education Department has issued guideline for sanction f Ex-Pakistan leave and leave for the performance of Umrah. Details are as under:
The Competent Authority has been pleased to approve the following conditions for sanction of Ex-Pakistan leave to visit abroad or for performance of Umrah to be complied with strictly
- Requests for sanction of Ex-Pakistan leave will routed through Directorate Special Education Punjab, Lahore. NO direct request WII be entertained by the Department.
- Request for Ex-Pakistan leave should be received in the Department 07-days commencement Of leave
- The Ex-Pakistan leave cases of officers / officials working in Special Education will be entertained in accordance with Revised Leave Rules, and Contract Policy. 2004 for regular and contractual employees respectively.
- An Affidavit, Surety Bond. Copy of Visa, Ticket. NO Inquiry Certificate and Original Leave Title should be attached with the application of the officer/official.
- No officer/official will leave the country without prior sanction of leave/NOC of the Competent Authority.
- Ex-Pakistan leave of all kinds will only be granted upon provision of Passport containing the Profession as Government Officer/Official/Employee. The passport obtained in Private capacity will not be entertained in any case.
In view of above. it is requested to disseminate above instructions to all concerned with the direction to implement the same in true letter and spirit